Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Cutting

Yesterday was the first official day of spring, and though last night's winds slapped my face, the weather seems to have gotten its act together today. It's glorious! Nothing can beat Cambridge for the clear azure skies.

Accordingly, I decided to cut my Local Government law class and to bask in the sun and the glory that is being a third-year law student. On Saturday, I realized that I will actually have to work next year-- and said realization hurt!! The student life has allowed me to postpone thinking about the world of work, and though a firm hired me months ago, I had been living in my own delusional, madcap world-- reading what I wanted, when I wanted; ditto writing; ditto talking; ditto thinking. Busting 80 hour weeks reading documents, advising, like, the insurance industry, supplicating to partners-- that, I realized, is what I signed on for. WHAT WAS I THINKING???

More cutting seemed in order. So next, I cut
eight inches. Check it out, kiddos!



What say you? Shall I go shorter?

7 Comments:

Blogger Pooja said...

Thanks Irina!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Pooja said...

Actually, it was Sophie who inspired me, with her haircut a couple weeks back.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Akash said...

Pooj - you should go blond!! that's always been a secret wish of mine (that I would have the guts to go blond, not you) - not so secret now...

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pooja!! Hi! Happy belated b-day, jealous of your Clooney spotting. Although, some think I live with a look-a-like! (hmmm...?)

I love your hair, you are ready for the corporate world, young lady!!! Please, don't dye it blond! Pink maybe. (sorry bobby, that goes for you too, although you already pierced the corporate world, you can do what you please with your hair!)

3:22 AM  
Blogger Akash said...

Christina, you surely can't be referring to one M Sachdeva can you?

Of course, if he ends up getting a massive villa in Lake Como (for us to use naturally) I'd be happy to call him George for the rest of days...

4:18 AM  
Blogger Pooja said...

I don't think George could score a girl like Christina.

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great!

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home